Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Amazing story.

This video clip is the story of Matt Hoover (from the show Biggest Loser) competing in his first Ironman.  It is truly inspirational.  I was emotional watching his difficult run in the dark because it totally brought back memories for me of my Cozumel experience. 


My favorite line is at the end when he says, "there's something about pushing yourself beyond your limits that people need to do once in their life.  They need to take the chance one time to see what they really can do and once you do it, you're never the same."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WTPpXpoF54s

4 comments:

  1. I totally just hiccuped back my tears. Makes me think of what hard things I've done and can do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ps- you must be close to earning that chocolate bar, right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing video and amazing that you can relate. You are an inspiration Kim! Congrats on being an IRONMAN!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Silvana, I would love a demonstration sometime of "hiccuping back tears"...not sure I've ever experienced that. Glad the video made you think. Yep, I think I've earned a chocolate bar now. That was one hard earned chocolate bar.
    Amy, glad you liked the video too. I think you are an inspiration too and I love what you are doing with the running group. I would like to join you guys soon. My body is almost ready.

    ReplyDelete