Tuesday, July 10, 2012

One more triathlon.

This Saturday will be our last triathlon of the year.  I say that but I suppose it's possible that we'll end up doing another one.  It's the last one we have planned though.

So, that means we'll be holding nothing back and racing hard.  Why not??  I really love these local races.  They are so great for the confidence.  Last year I placed fourth out of the females.  This year I would love to win it, so we'll see.  I know I'm faster at all three sports than I was last year but I'm not sure if it will be enough to win.

I am excited to swim in a wet suit because it's been awhile.  I love how it puts your body in perfect position.  Flat on the water.  I am kind of hoping to hit my sub 45 min goal on the run but Adam thinks I'm crazy because he doesn't think I'll have the legs for it after swimming and biking hard.  We'll see.  I just find it fun to try and am really excited for this race.

My legs are still tight from Raymond, so I'm hoping that if I stretch twice/day and ice them a bit, they'll be ready to race hard Saturday!  Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment