Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Thank you.

To all those who have read, commented on, and learned from these stories.  Perhaps you have been able to relate to some of these women.  Hopefully you feel that you are not alone when you struggle.  Hopefully you see beauty when you look in the mirror and when you look within your soul.  If you ever forget, or have a hard time seeing it, ask God to help you because He sees it and He will help you see it.

To all you women who have shared your stories (and there might be a few more to come).  I hope that you have found healing through your honest sharing.  I have cried as I've read your stories.  I have also found inspiration and healing for myself. For this, I thank you.

EVERY PERSON HAS A STORY.  Let's try to stop judging and comparing.  Let's try to stop being so hard on ourselves.  Let's try to embrace our own unique beauty.  You ARE BEAUTIFUL (yes, I mean YOU reading this!).

No comments:

Post a Comment