Monday, May 28, 2012

Follow our race.

We are racing this Saturday, June 2nd in Hawaii.  Start time is 7am (local time) so I think that's 10am here.  There should be a link on ironman.com where you can follow us on the live athlete tracker.  Just look us up by last name.

My estimated times:
SWIM: 45 min
BIKE: 3 hours 15 min
RUN: 2 hours
TOTAL: 6 hours and 15 minutes including transitions.

Adam's estimated times:
SWIM: 40 min
BIKE: 2 hours 40 min
RUN: 1 hour 40 min
TOTAL:  5 hours including transitions.

These estimates are give or take 2-3 hours :)

Today and tomorrow are full and busy with packing, volunteering in my son's school, training a few clients, teaching boot camp, workouts, mowing the lawn, and spending some time with the kiddos before we ditch them with the grandparents (thank-you grandparents!!) for 11 days.



Last night we started laying out our triathlon gear.

2 comments:

  1. Oh man, I'm so excited for you guys! You're my hero!! (Not to sound too cheesy)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm looking forward to following it!

    ReplyDelete