Friday, October 21, 2011

I'm feeling lazy.

I only had 5 hours of training scheduled this week, which feels like relatively NOTHING.  Some of my old fears have crept back in somewhat and so I've been sorting through those.  They have to do with the swim.  I've made some real progress in releasing those fears.  Thanks to my friends and family for talking me through them and thanks most of all to my Heavenly Father who hears and answers my prayers when I ask Him for help in my life's journey.  I know He loves and cares about each of us and wants us to embrace the future and have hope in the future.
Here are some pictures of the ironman swim the past couple of years and the beautiful ocean water that I will have the privilege of swimming in.....along with about 2,000 other athletes.



2 comments: