Friday, February 24, 2012

Some of my favorites....

I wanted to share some of my favorite shots from the portrait session.  I'm in the process of writing about beauty and body image and will share it with you in the next couple of days.  

I'm also so excited to share the stories of other ladies who participated in this portrait session.  They are all amazing women and I think that each of us learned some things from this experience.
Even Liz (the photographer) has learned some things and will hopefully share her unique perspective as she photographed a group of uniquely beautiful women and then listened to us all work through our concerns and issues, as we participated.  









2 comments:

  1. It's so fun to see what ends up being the favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure it is because they're probably different from what your favorites and and they're probably different from what my favorites will be 5 years from now when I look back on them. I also selected more of the "athletic" type ones to share, seeing as this is my triathlon blog :)

    ReplyDelete