Friday, February 17, 2012

Women Are Beautiful

I've signed up for a photo shoot this Saturday....oh wait I guess that's tomorrow.  I have a list going of things I should do before then (paint my nails, iron my clothes etc.)  I've been looking forward to it and feeling nervous about it all week.  Now I just feel mostly excited and only a touch nervous, which is a nice relief.  It's probably because I've figured out all my outfits and dealt with my hair trauma.  I wanted to cut and dye my hair this week before the shoot.  Made the mistake of buying the "iced" color of hair dye and it had too much purple, so I had to dye it again yesterday.  While Adam was applying the dye, he jokingly asked, "how did I get stuck with this job anyways??"

My friend Liz is taking the pictures.  Here's her idea for the shoot : http://pigtailsandsnails.blogspot.com/2012/02/women-are-beautiful-promo-photo-shoot.html
She's a very talented artist and I trust her to do a great job.  I AM really excited to have beautiful pictures taken.


We're going to do some fitness shots and she's even letting me bring my bike!!  I'm excited to have some nice pictures with my bike and my medal.  Liz has also requested I wear a classic white T-shirt and jeans for some shots, a sweater for others and then I have this beautiful feminine dress as well.   I like the idea of showing the contrast that I have in my life of STRONG vs. SOFT.

Of course I'll share the photos on my blog as soon as I get them.

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad the shoot went well and I can't wait to see the finished pictures. I bet you're super hot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete