Sunday, November 20, 2011

Follow us during the race

You can check http://ironman.com for live updates on November 27th to follow along during our race.

Here are our predicted times (please keep in mind that it's really hard to predict times for this).

KIM:  swim - 1.5 hours
          bike   - 7 hours
          run     - 4.5 hours
          TOTAL  - About 13 hours including transition times

ADAM:  swim - 1 hour 15 min.
              bike   - 5.5 hours
               run    - 3.5 hours
              TOTAL  - About 11 hours including transition times

3 comments:

  1. So excited for you guys! Go have a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited for you both!!!! I can't believe your doing this!! Your are going to rock!! I kinda wish i could piggy back on this cool and I'm sure emotional triumph when you guys finish. COOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much Kathy and Liz! I'm excited to let you know how it goes.

    ReplyDelete